• Linen terry fabric with 100% cotton base and 100% linen loops
• Rough textured for exfoliating and massaging effect
• Natural, vegan, hypoallergenic
• Has two pockets and same fabric belt
• Below knee length
• Made in Lithuania
• Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of harmful chemicals and safe for your entire family
Special weaving creates rough texture that exfoliates, massages your skin and improves blood flow. These products are beloved by Scandinavians for a full cleansing sauna experience, but they work their magic just as well for your body after bath. Removing dead skin cells and unclogging pores of your face, shoulders, back, torso, arms, and legs regularly is key to healthy skin and radiant complexion. This is a 100% organic and long-term alternative to a cluster of scrubs, peels and lotions.
To preserve the natural roughness, do not use fabric softener and leave to air dry, separate wash is recommended for the first few times. Due to raw and unprocessed nature of this textile, it can shrink up to 7-10% with repeated wash in hot temperature.
We don’t keep stock but sew every order separately, making it especially for you, therefore our order preparation time is 3-5 business days, or up to 10 business days if we don’t have the right color in stock.
We offer free worldwide shipping via registered (trackable) priority post.
Delivery time is:
2 – 6 business days to EU countries
2 – 3 weeks to non-EU countries
Possibly up to a month if you are in a remote area.
We believe that linen is the ultimate luxury – one of nature’s greatest gifts, a textile that cares for you, heals and cleanses, providing you and your family with a whole list of unique benefits that you would never expect from a thing seemingly so simple as a piece of fabric.
Our wish is for you to embrace this gift and welcome it to your home, enjoying those benefits every day, making it a habit to feel refreshed and invigorated in your environment.
The unique powers of linen:
• it quickly absorbs moisture from the body be it after a shower or during sleep
• inhibits pathogenic micro ﬂora, has a bactericidal eﬀect
• enables rapid healing of wounds, facilitates the course of chronic diseases
• has hypoallergenic properties: doctors recommend that people with allergies wear and use linen items in their daily life.
• resistant to fungus as well as to attacks of various parasites
• effortless to care for – linen is dirt and stain resistant and yet can be washed often, leaving no lint
• research has shown that wrapping the body with a moist linen cloth has a therapeutic eﬀect – it helps to cleanse the organism of toxins
All Stitch & Saga products are made from high-quality organic material obtained from vegetable ﬁbers, colored with natural dies and washed with a special home-made soap, with no chemical treatment. It is environment friendly, fair trade and Oeko-tex certified to be safe for your whole family.
Made in Lithuania, one of the Baltic countries to which linen is part of national heritage.