Light as a feather, yet large enough for you to wrap yourself in it; delicate looking, but actually durable and effortless to care for – a pure linen towel meant for a perfect sunny day at the beach or to be a gentle embrace in a cleansing sauna ritual.
Soft natural linen hammam towel with fringe, striped white and green.
• 100% linen
• Stonewashed for softness
• Dimensions – 210 x 117 cm/ 83 x 46″
• Natural, vegan, hypoallergenic
• Made in Lithuania
• Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of harmful chemicals and safe for your entire family
We don’t keep stock but sew every order separately, making it especially for you. Our order preparation time is usually 3-5 business days, but it could be up to 10 business days if we don’t have the right color in stock.
We offer free worldwide shipping via registered (trackable) priority post.
Delivery time is:
2 – 6 business days to EU countries
2 – 3 weeks to non-EU countries
Possibly up to a month if you are in a remote area.
We believe that linen is the ultimate luxury – one of nature’s greatest gifts, a textile that cares for you, heals and cleanses, providing you and your family with a whole list of unique benefits that you would never expect from a thing seemingly so simple as a piece of fabric.
Our wish is for you to embrace this gift and welcome it to your home, enjoying those benefits every day, making it a habit to feel refreshed and invigorated in your environment.
The unique powers of linen:
• it quickly absorbs moisture from the body be it after a shower or during sleep
• inhibits pathogenic micro ﬂora, has a bactericidal eﬀect
• enables rapid healing of wounds, facilitates the course of chronic diseases
• has hypoallergenic properties: doctors recommend that people with allergies wear and use linen items in their daily life.
• resistant to fungus as well as to attacks of various parasites
• effortless to care for – linen is dirt and stain resistant yet can be washed often, leaving no lint
• research has shown that wrapping the body with a moist linen cloth has a therapeutic eﬀect – it helps to cleanse the organism of toxins
All Stitch & Saga products are made from high-quality organic material obtained from vegetable ﬁbers, colored with natural dies and washed with a special home-made soap, with no chemical treatment. It is environment friendly, fair trade and Oeko-tex certified to be safe for your whole family.
Made in Lithuania, one of the Baltic countries to which linen is part of national heritage.