Light blue linen tea towel
$15.00 – $36.00
We believe that linen is the ultimate luxury – one of nature’s greatest gifts, a textile that cares for you, heals and cleanses, providing you and your family with a whole list of unique benefits that you would never expect from a thing seemingly so simple as a piece of fabric.
Our wish is for you to embrace this gift and welcome it to your home, enjoying those benefits every day, making it a habit to feel refreshed and invigorated in your environment.
• 100% linen
• Stonewashed for softness
• Dimensions – 50x70cm / 20×28″
• Natural, vegan, hypoallergenic
• Made in Lithuania
• Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of harmful chemicals and safe for your entire family
If you need a custom size – contact us and we will make one that is just right for you.
When ordering a set of two or three, please tell us which colors you want in a comment.
We don’t keep stock but sew every order separately, making it especially for you, therefore our order preparation time is 3-5 business days, or up to 10 business days if we don’t have the right color in stock.
We offer free worldwide shipping via registered (trackable) priority post.
Delivery time is:
2 – 6 business days to EU countries
2 – 3 weeks to non-EU countries
Possibly up to a month if you are in a remote area.
The unique powers of linen:
• quickly absorbs moisture and quickly dries
• inhibits pathogenic micro ﬂora, has a bactericidal eﬀect
• linen textiles create a pleasant microclimate in the room by reducing the intensity of static electromagnetic ﬁelds and by absorbing ionizing radiation
• hypoallergenic – doctors recommend that people with allergies wear and use linen items in their daily life
• reduces the level of humidity, prevents the development of bacteria, absorbs odor
• resistant to fungus as well as to attacks of various parasites
• effortless to care for – linen is dirt and stain resistant and yet can be washed often, leaving no lint.
All Stitch & Saga products are made from high-quality organic material obtained from vegetable ﬁbers, colored with natural dies and washed with a special home-made soap, with no chemical treatment. It is environment friendly, fair trade and Oeko-tex certified to be safe for your whole family.
Made in Lithuania, one of the Baltic countries to which linen is part of national heritage.
1 piece, set of 2, set of 3