You fall asleep faster, sleep deeper, and wake up in a better mood after sleeping on linen sheets! 100% linen is also naturally stronger, more absorbent, and more durable than other fabrics. Linen is hypoallergenic, moisture wicking and adjusts to your body temperature to stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
• 100% linen
• Stonewashed for softness
• Natural, vegan, hypoallergenic
• Made in Lithuania
• Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of harmful chemicals and safe for your entire family
OUR LINEN FITTED SHEET COMES IN THE FOLLOWING SIZES:
US Twin 39x76x10” (99x193x25 cm)
US Twin XL 39x80x10″ (99x203x25 cm)
US Double 54x76x10″ (137x193x25 cm)
US Queen 60x80x10″ (153x203x25 cm)
US King 76x80x10″ (193x203x25 cm)
US Cal King 73x85x10″ (185x216x25 cm)
UK Double 135x190x23 cm (53x75x9″)
EU Double 140x200x23 cm (55x79x9″)
UK King 150x200x23 cm (59x79x9″)
EU King (IKEA) 160x200x23 cm (63x79x9″)
UK King 180x200x23 cm (71x79x9″)
EU King 200x200x23 cm (79x79x9″)
Australia, New Zealand
AU Single 91x193x41 cm (36x76x16″)
AU King Single 107x203x41 cm (42x80x16″)
AU Double 137x193x41 cm (54x76x16″)
AU Queen 152x203x41 cm (60x80x16″)
AU King 183x203x41 cm (72x80x16″)
If you need a custom size that is not in the list – contact us and we will make one that is just right for you.
Please note that the colors you see can be slightly altered by the color calibration of your computer screen.
We don’t keep stock but sew every order separately, making it especially for you, therefore our order preparation time is 3-5 business days, or up to 10 business days if we don’t have the right color in stock.
We offer free worldwide shipping via registered (trackable) priority post.
Delivery time is:
2 – 6 business days to EU countries
2 – 3 weeks to non-EU countries
Possibly up to a month if you are in a remote area.
We believe that linen is the ultimate luxury – one of nature’s greatest gifts, a textile that cares for you, heals and cleanses, providing you and your family with a whole list of unique benefits:
• reduces the intensity of static electromagnetic ﬁelds and absorbs ionizing radiation
• removes excess heat and keeps the body cool
• quickly absorbs moisture from the body during sleep
• is hypoallergenic – doctors recommend that people with allergies wear and use linen items in their daily life
• research has shown that wrapping the body with a moist linen cloth has a therapeutic eﬀect – it helps to cleanse the organism of toxins
• is an unpleasant environment for bed tick, therefore it is impossible for them to live in these textiles
• reduces the level of humidity, prevents the development of bacteria, absorbs odor
• resistant to fungus as well as to attacks of various parasites
• effortless to care for – linen is dirt and stain resistant and yet can be washed often, leaving no lint
All Stitch & Saga products are made from high-quality organic material obtained from vegetable ﬁbers, colored with natural dies and washed with a special home-made soap, with no chemical treatment. It is environment friendly, fair trade and Oeko-tex certified to be safe for your whole family.
Made in Lithuania, one of the Baltic countries to which linen is part of national heritage