Natural linen bath, spa and sauna towel with a micro massage effect, natural product, healthy home textiles, free shipping worldwide
• Linen terry fabric with 100% cotton base and 100% linen loops
• Rough textured for exfoliating and massaging effect
• Natural, vegan, hypoallergenic
• Made in Lithuania
• Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of harmful chemicals and safe for your entire family
Special weaving creates rough texture that exfoliates, massages your skin and improves blood flow. These products are beloved by Scandinavians for a full cleansing sauna experience, but they work their magic just as well for your body after bath. Removing dead skin cells and unclogging pores of your face, shoulders, back, torso, arms, and legs regularly is key to healthy skin and radiant complexion. This is a 100% organic and long-term alternative to a cluster of scrubs, peels and lotions.
To preserve the natural roughness, do not use fabric softener and leave to air dry, separate wash is recommended for the first few times. Due to raw and unprocessed nature of this textile, it can shrink up to 7-10% with repeated wash in hot temperature.
Order preparation time is 1-6 business days, depending on whether we have the right color and size in stock or if we are making it especially for you. We will contact you with the estimated dispatch date asap after order placement.
We offer free worldwide shipping via registered (trackable) priority post.
Delivery time is:
2 – 6 business days to EU countries
2 – 3 weeks to non-EU countries
Possibly up to a month if you are in a remote area.
Alternatively, you can choose to purchase the expedited shipping option for your order – select the option of „1-6 days“ from the delivery time options drop down menu and UPS courier will be at your door in
1 – 4 business days to USA
2 – 5 business days to Europe
3 – 8 business days to Australia.
and on average 3 – 6 business days everywhere else
All orders above 250 € are shipped with Express delivery (UPS courier service) at our cost.
100×150 cm, 35×35 cm, 35×55 cm, 50×100 cm, 50×70 cm, 70×140 cm, 80×150 cm
We believe that linen is the ultimate luxury – one of nature’s greatest gifts, a textile that cares for you, heals and cleanses, providing you and your family with a whole list of unique benefits that you would never expect from a thing seemingly so simple as a piece of fabric.
Light as a feather, yet large enough for you to wrap yourself in it; delicate looking, but actually durable and effortless to care for – a pure linen towel meant for a perfect sunny day at the beach or to be a gentle embrace in a cleansing sauna ritual.
• linen clothes keep you comfortable even in the strongest summer heat.
• protects you from UV and other types of radiation: linen fabrics reﬂect almost the entire spectrum of sunlight.
• inhibits pathogenic micro ﬂora, has a bactericidal eﬀect, enables rapid healing of wounds, facilitates the course of chronic diseases;
• linen ﬁbers enable healing of micro damages of the skin thanks to the micro massage eﬀect. They improve blood circulation, which makes you feel fresh and well rested upon awakening and throughout the day
• hypoallergenic – doctors recommend that people with allergies wear and use linen items in their daily life
• research has shown that wrapping the body with a moist linen cloth has a therapeutic eﬀect – it helps to cleanse the organism of toxins.
• resistant to fungus as well as to attacks of various parasites
• effortless to care for – linen is dirt and stain resistant yet can be washed often, leaving no lint
• linen fabrics neutralize odors: antiseptic and moisture absorbing properties of ﬂax are used in the production of some parts of footwear such as insoles and the inner side of the sole. Flax reduces the level of humidity, prevents the development of bacteria, absorbs odor