Long linen jacket Kos wood rose
We believe that linen is the ultimate luxury – one of nature’s greatest gifts, a textile that cares for you, heals and cleanses, providing you and your family with a whole list of unique benefits that you would never expect from a thing seemingly so simple as a piece of fabric
|Bust||32" (82cm)||34" (86cm)||35" (90cm)||38" (96cm)|
|Waist||25" (63cm)||26" (67cm)||28" (71cm)||30" (76cm)|
|Hips||35" (90cm)||37" (94cm)||39" (98cm)||41" (104cm)|
Made especially for you, so if you’d like some small alterations, like changing the length of the sleeve or the whole garment – let us know in the comments for your order and we will gladly customize it for you!
• 100% linen
• Stonewashed for softness
• Natural, vegan, hypoallergenic
• Made in Lithuania
• Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of harmful chemicals and safe for your entire family
We don’t keep stock but sew every order separately, making it especially for you, therefore our order preparation time is 3-5 business days, or up to 10 business days if we don’t have the right color in stock.
We offer free worldwide shipping via registered (trackable) priority post.
Delivery time is:
2 – 6 business days to EU countries
2 – 3 weeks to non-EU countries
Possibly up to a month if you are in a remote area.
We believe that linen is the ultimate luxury – one of nature’s greatest gifts, a textile that cares for you, heals and cleanses, providing you and your family with a whole list of unique benefits that you would never expect from a thing seemingly so simple as a piece of fabric.
Our wish is for you to embrace this gift and welcome it to your home, enjoying those benefits every day, making it a habit to feel refreshed and invigorated in your environment.
The unique powers of linen:
• linen clothes keep you comfortable even in the strongest summer heat.
• protects you from UV and other types of radiation: linen fabrics reﬂect almost the entire spectrum of sunlight.
• inhibits pathogenic micro ﬂora, has a bactericidal eﬀect, enables rapid healing of wounds, facilitates the course of chronic diseases;
• linen ﬁbers enable healing of micro damages of the skin thanks to the micro massage eﬀect. They improve blood circulation, which makes you feel fresh and well rested upon awakening and throughout the day
• hypoallergenic – doctors recommend that people with allergies wear and use linen items in their daily life
• research has shown that wrapping the body with a moist linen cloth has a therapeutic eﬀect – it helps to cleanse the organism of toxins.
• resistant to fungus as well as to attacks of various parasites
• effortless to care for – linen is dirt and stain resistant yet can be washed often, leaving no lint
• linen fabrics neutralize odors: antiseptic and moisture absorbing properties of ﬂax are used in the production of some parts of footwear such as insoles and the inner side of the sole. Flax reduces the level of humidity, prevents the development of bacteria, absorbs odor
All Stitch & Saga products are made from high-quality organic material obtained from vegetable ﬁbers, colored with natural dies and washed with a special home-made soap, with no chemical treatment. It is environment friendly, fair trade and Oeko-Tex® certified to be safe for your whole family.
Made in Lithuania, one of the Baltic countries to which linen is part of national heritage.
L, M, S, XS