White linen pillowcase with black ties
$42.00 – $48.00
Enjoy the textiles that care about you while you rest. Bedding for comfortable and relaxing sleep. Great for a refreshing nap or to cuddle in on a lazy Sunday. Make your bedroom cozy and comfy with linen products.
Stay in touch with nature, enjoy cleaner and fresher air, induldge in the natural look and feel of the linen textiles that have numerous benefits. A perfect gift for housewarming, wedding, anniversary or birthday
• 100% linen
• Stonewashed for softness
• Natural, vegan, hypoallergenic
• Made in Lithuania
• Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of harmful chemicals and safe for your entire family
If you’d like the pillowcase to be in another color – please see the color palettes in the pictures and contact us with your choice.
If you need a custom size that is not in the list – contact us and we will make one that is just right for you.
Please note that the colors you see can be slightly altered by the color calibration of your computer screen.
US Standard 20×26″ (51×66 cm)
US Jumbo 20×28″ (51×71 cm)
US Queen 20×30″ (51×76 cm)
US King 20×36″ (51×91 cm)
20×24″ (50×60 cm)
We don’t keep stock but sew every order separately, making it especially for you, therefore our order preparation time is 3-5 business days, or up to 10 business days if we don’t have the right color in stock.
We offer free worldwide shipping via registered (trackable) priority post.
Delivery time is:
2 – 6 business days to EU countries
2 – 3 weeks to non-EU countries
Possibly up to a month if you are in a remote area.
We believe that linen bedding is the ultimate luxury – one of nature’s greatest gifts, a textile that cares for you, heals and cleanses, providing you and your family with a whole list of unique benefits:
• reduces the intensity of static electromagnetic fields and absorbs ionizing radiation
• removes excess heat and keeps the body cool
• quickly absorbs moisture from the body during sleep
• is hypoallergenic – doctors recommend that people with allergies wear and use linen items in their daily life
• research has shown that wrapping the body with a moist linen cloth has a therapeutic effect – it helps to cleanse the organism of toxins
• is an unpleasant environment for bed tick, therefore it is impossible for them to live in these textiles
• reduces the level of humidity, prevents the development of bacteria, absorbs odor
• resistant to fungus as well as to attacks of various parasites
• effortless to care for – linen is dirt and stain resistant and yet can be washed often, leaving no lint
All Stitch & Saga products are made from high-quality organic material obtained from vegetable ﬁbers, colored with natural dies and washed with a special home-made soap, with no chemical treatment. It is environment friendly, fair trade and Oeko-tex certified to be safe for your whole family.
Made in Lithuania, one of the Baltic countries to which linen is part of national heritage
20×24", US Jumbo 20×28", US King 20×36", US Queen 20×30", US Standard 20×26"